Your Marketing Plan with Us
Our goal is to achieve the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time through our superior Marketing Plan:
1. The Cortiers Advantage: We collaborate as a team for listing, showing, and selling your home. You receive the advantage of an in-house technology expert and company website presence that is heavily invested in the prominent Google ratings to get your home maximum exposure!
2. Market Price Determination: You naturally desire the highest dollar for your home. We inform you of recent comparable property sales to help justify the correct market price for your home. If you price too low, then you lose out on possible equity; if you price too high, then you will be chasing the market down and will lose even more.
3. First Impressions are Everything!
- Staging: There is a huge difference in the way a home appears for living versus how it should be staged to SELL. We share with you our vast experience in the latest trends that work!
- Small Repairs: Nearly every home has a few little things that can be done to dramatically improve how your home shows. We have a list of great contractors who offer great customer service and reasonable prices for small repairs.
- Photography: We are skilled in taking excellent property photos, and display them in all our marketing materials… flyers, websites, mailings and emails create an enticing first impression for Buyers.
4. Marketing Where it Counts: The 2007 National Association of Realtors Report (NAR) revealed that 34% of Buyers found their homes by other agents, 29% from the internet, and 14% from signs or flyers.
- All Realtors will know about your home: In addition to sending an email to all 600+ Realtors announcing the new listing, we also host a Realtor Tour, offering refreshments and nice door prize. Then we follow up with Realtor feedback requests for their advice, as well as any of their Buyers who might be interested in your home. Whenever pricing is updated or incentives offered, we email all 600+ again!
- Signs: Our signs are top-notch! We will install multiple signs if your property requires them, including directional signs if allowed in the neighborhood. Our signs also feature a Text Sign Rider with a number that passersby can text message to receive photos and information about your home immediately. We follow-up all text inquiries with phone calls to schedule showings.
- The Internet: This is a specialty of ours and should not be taken lightly! The NAR reports that 80-95% of Buyers researched the internet first before calling a Realtor.
i. The Cortiers Website: Our company website is the #1 visited website for real estate in the Bryan/College Station market. We draw an average of 34,000 page views per month on our company site alone, and your home will be on our featured listings page.
ii. Our Team Site: When your home is a featured listing on our team site, it receives even more exposure from our client base and database of marketing prospects.
iii. Facebook: In addition to your listing appearing on Facebook Marketplace, your home will be posted on our Facebook Business Pages. We create Facebook Events and invite our vast network of friends and contacts to every Open House that we host.
iv. Postlets, Realbird, ActiveRain, Zillow, Trulia: Your home will be listed on numerous websites which also syndicate to sites such as Zillow.com and Trulia.com. These Internet flyers will also be posted on our blog and on Craigslist. We are a Showcase Agent on Zillow.com, so your home will be rotated with our other listings weekly as the “Featured Property of the Week” on the main page of the Zillow site!
5. Showing Management: Not only do we manage the showings of your home, but we track them and request feedback from the Buyer’s Agent. This allows us to determine whether our price is competitive, our staging needs to be adjusted, and any other helpful suggestions.
6. Our Database: We connect with our database of over 2,500 people on a regular basis.
Customer Service Advantages
1. Easy Access to Me or the Team: You may call me on my cell or the office to access someone that is working on selling your home every day of the week.
2. We Sell Our Listings First: Our listings take priority, so we take our Realtors on a private company tour of your home and offer incentives to sell our listings first!
3. We represent your best interests ONLY! We will:
*Present all offers to you
*Negotiate on your behalf
*Monitor the Buyer’s loan process
*Coordinate all the steps from contract to closing
We handle all the details… every “i” is dotted, every “t” is crossed! We don’t get paid until YOU get paid!
Send Us a Text: 979-255-0298 / Call Our Team: 979-846-TEAM (8326)
Need help finding a place to stay while visiting? Aggieland Vacation Rentals provides luxurious furnished homes!