Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1416 Harpers Ferry Road, College Station
Nestled on over 3 wooded acres this home offers a private setting close to everything! The light and bright open concept floorplan offers great space for entertaining. Large windows throughout bring in lots of natural light and provide great views of the beautiful lot. Recent updates include a remodeled kitchen, master bath and a new roof. The gourmet kitchen offers Dacor stainless steel double ovens, microwave, warming drawer, built-in sub zero refrigerator, beautiful granite, under cabinet lighting and a wet bar. The updated master suite includes wood floors, plantation shutters, and a double sided fireplace. The remodeled master bath includes large walk-in shower, new cabinets and granite counter tops. Outside is a large screened patio with an outdoor kitchen and a huge deck - great for entertaining. A large room above the garage (1,000 SF) works great as an efficiency apartment or a game room and offers an extra storage room and a full bath.
- MLS® #18000229
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,846
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, Co-op Water, Telephone on Site, Butane/Propane
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Outside Bath, Outside Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Frame
- HOA Fees$275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1416 Harpers Ferry Road
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Freezer Space - moved to Utility Room, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.