Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10570 North State Highway 6, Calvert
195-acre picturesque ranch located in the heart of central Texas! Solar-powered electric fencing and cross-fencing for animals; includes irrigation via a deep well with solar power. Features on the ranch include 26-kennel building, 30x50x12 workshop, ranch foreman home, main house and various out-buildings including a huge chicken coop, a large stocked lake with island! Main residence features amazing porch with a lake view & beautiful garden patio for entertaining to your hearts delight. Step inside to find high ceilings accented by hand-hewed beams from the civil war era and floor-to-ceiling wood burning fireplace also accented by the hand-hewed mantel. Chef-style kitchen includes granite countertops, GE convection double ovens, farmhouse sink and so much more! Step into the enclosed back porch area to the coffee bar, tons of entertaining space used by the current owner as a beautiful dining space! Two bedrooms feature private baths; the former garage space is a wonderful bedroom that can be used for an office, studio or craft room. Ammo-reloading room makes an excellent flex room. Make this ranch go to work for you today, breeding animals, ranching, growing crops, build a store or shop on the highway frontage and open your very own retail shop! Approximately 65 acres irrigated, 21 acres wooded, 109 cleared pastures. Call for your personal tour. (Only qualified buyers allowed to tour the property)
- MLS® #17005724
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,318
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, Electric on Site, Lateral Line Septic on Site, Telephone In Area, Propane on Site, Septic, Well
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Patio/Deck, Screen Porch, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, On The Water/Pond, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- Listing Agent:Carla C Henderson
- Listing Office:Cortiers
- Address10570 North State Highway 6
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77837-8324
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.